Pesquisar neste blog

Postagens populares

segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2010

insomnia



when everything seems alright and you feel like saying 'no'
everyone will say you're crazy
isn't it a bit strange?

It is hard to let something go
it is even harder to let someone go
especially if this someone is special
wonderful
amazing

why?
I don't know the answer.
once more.
It kills me.
I should know special people are not everywhere.
I should also know that when they get in my way
they are not mine
they are not supposed to become what I should be.
so that's when I have to let them go
and they will continue to be special
although away from me.

2 comentários:

cris botarelli disse...

find love, let go.

Diana Pontes disse...

no final das contas, um dia tudo se transforma. é fato! até a gente vai se transformar. em quê, fica a criterio da nossa ultima vontade. cremado? vira pó. enterrado? vira osso podre. enfim, nos sentimentos as coisas acontecem mais ou menos assim também.. a gente opta em quê ele vai se tansformar, de acordo com a ultima vontade. faça a sua parte e se permita ser feliz, menina! você merece tudo de bom! beijo!